Alpha Patch 3.22.0 has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.22.0-PTU.8943317.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
- Short Term Database Reset: Yes
- Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- Server Regions: US Only
- Pledge Copy: Enabled
- Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please log out then back in on the issue council site to see the Evocati environment there. Please make sure to only select the Evocati 3.18 environment when creating IC reports while the builds are Evocati only
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
This release is mostly for stability testing purposes. We will be monitoring and reporting on findings from tonight’s build.
- Stability Testing
This build is these features listed here may be in the build, but in a partial state and are not ready for testing and feedback and may be subject to removal. We are requesting players not give feedback for these new features listed below.
- Player Hair Update
- New Derelict Settlements
- Salvage: Structural
- Inventory: Openable Cargo Containers
- Arena Commander New Maps, Multicrew, and New Game Modes
- Avoid Orison / Crusader in this build. It will be a bad time and will most likely require an account recopy. This build has extra debugging for AI falling through floors and spawning out of bounds in many UGF locations.
- PU – Front End – Character Customization – All Genders – Unable to save character (Workaround: Exit back to menu from Character Creator and join the PU)
- PU – Stanton – AI / Mission Content – UGF AI falling through the stairs / floor
- Stanton – Spawn Closet – Mission Content / AI – Enemy AI can spawn out of bounds of their intended spawn points
- Stanton – Mission Feature – UGF missions – Remaining hostiles AI not spawning in UGF bunker mission
- PU – Stanton – Mission Content / UI – Multiple Mission Types – Mission markers are not present
- PU – Social Module – UI / Chat- Party chat does not display in AR HUD if written in CommLink app and mobiGlas is opened
- PU – Stanton – ASOP / Fleet Manager – ATC – When retrieving a ship it may spawn outside the hangar it is assigned to
- Stanton – Multiship – When Quantum Travelling the player can be left stranded in space and their ship will disappear
- PU – UI – Vehicle / Marker – Ships are missing their name and hangar number marker when spawned
- Multivehicle – PU – Vehicles – When docking at a station the docking arm will not extend
- Origin 890 Jump – PU – Vehicles – Fleet Manager – When a vehicle is landed in the hangar of the 890J, the 890J can no longer stow correctly via ASOP/Fleet Manager or on logout
- PU – Tractor Beam / Physics – When multiple players interact with the same cargo container using a Tractor Beam, those players’ tractor beams may no longer work correctly on that container
- Multivehicle – PU/AC – Vehicles / Weapons / Ship Components – All energy-based weapons state “0/0” in Ammo count on naturally spawned ships and cannot fire
- SC – New Hairs – Female – Medium Brown color is replaceme texture on playboy hair on female head
- Multivehicle – Vehicles / UI – Inner Thought – Player cannot exit the ship by using the “Exit Seat” option in PIT
- AC – All Modes – Card UI Ignores Other Card Layering & Displays Above All Non-Card UI
- Tractor/Towing UI Updates
- Made several UI positional changes to help increase readability. Several updates include: Deflection flipped in SRV cockpit, range bar ease factor, target name above status, force bar fixes and includes centering force, throttle/gimbal widgets hidden in turrets, towing UI scale-up, turret orientation feedback more marked, radar plane more perspective, range bar readability improvements
- Fixed – PU – Actor – Actor Status – Damage is not correctly applying to the actor on client-side
- Note on the above fix: The application of damage and the current health of a player was not functioning correctly for the player client-side. Taking non-fatal damage was not always showing any change in health or injuries on the AR/Visor HUD.
- Fixed – PU – Stanton – microTech – Forest Biomes – Locations / Graphics / Art – Multiple ReplaceMe / Replace Me balls around forest biomes on microTech
New ship & vehicle
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8943317 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8946821 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8951421 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8957254 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8962480 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 PTU.8970375 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 PTU.8976730 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8996133 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.9001690 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.9003376 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9017427 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9021295 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9024200 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9031534 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9033691 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9035244 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9035564 Patch Notes