Following our recent Patch Watch post, we’re back with some new (and exciting) information that came to light that will impact Scorpius Antares pilots in Alpha 3.22.
As of the latest EPTU build, we’ve added a new feature to the Antares, which allows the co-pilot to now control the Remote Turret Camera. More importantly, the co-pilot will also now have primary control over missiles when the seat is occupied (when flying solo, these will remain with the pilot).
When entering the co-pilot seat’s remote turret, you’ll find a new option to enter Missile Operator Mode, granting you the ability to both lock on and fire missiles, even if they are outside of the pilot’s initial cone of fire. This is a significant new addition to the ship. Looking to the future, this is the same functionality that will be set up on the RSI Polaris when it becomes flight ready.
While the functionality will make it in for Alpha 3.22, not all of the dashboard art changes have been implemented. So, if you’re looking for how to enable this new mode, simply look to the left of the QD buttons.
We hope you enjoy this change and look forward to hearing your thoughts once you give it a go in-game.
New ship & vehicle
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8943317 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8946821 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8951421 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8957254 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8962480 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 PTU.8970375 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 PTU.8976730 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.8996133 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.9001690 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0 EPTU.9003376 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9017427 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9021295 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9024200 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9031534 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9033691 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9035244 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.0a EPTU.9035564 Patch Notes
3.22.1 WAWE 1
3.22.1 OPEN PTU
- Alpha 3.22.1 EPTU.9063902 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.1 EPTU.9065683 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.1 EPTU.9067934 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.22.1 EPTU.9069975 Patch Notes