Alpha Patch 3.15.1b has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.15.1-PTU.7874254.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Current Audience: All Waves
Database Reset: No
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Pledge Copy: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
- Ground vehicles and initial spawn point
With this latest update, your initial spawn chooses the location of all your ships. If you have ground vehicles through the pledge store, selecting an initial home location that supports ground vehicles, like New Babbage, would be best.
- Pledge Items lost on death
With this upcoming change, players will now lose all items equipped to their character upon death. These items include items from the pledge store including subscriber items. We are currently looking into different solutions for this but for 3.15.x be warned that if you die with subscriber items on, you will lose them in game but they will not be removed from your account or pledge store. These will be returned upon new major patches or through an account reset.
- After a server crash, attempting to reconnect may result an infinite loading screen and being unable to interact with the menu. Players may need to exit the game and reload after a server crash to fix this error.
- Players cannot repair, refuel, and rearm at outposts
- Items not stored in long term persistence such as mined gems are currently not stackable (This is something that will be coming in a future update)
- After trying on clothing in a store, all equipped items are permanently deleted from the inventory
- Swapping weapons has a chance to drop or remove weapons
- The Prospector door and ladder lack animations
- When in combat, NPCs can get stuck in cover when trying to exit
- Announcer audio callout for “Match over. You have won/lost the match” can be heard multiple times at the end of a round in Arena Commander
- Re-added dense forests on microTech
- Downed state Polish Pass
Added name and distance of player who accepted revival beacon on the incapacitated screen. Added label to corpse marker. Add option to PIT menu to dismiss corpse marker. Dismiss corpse marker based on interaction.
Ships and Vehicles
- Polish pass on Redeemer and Starfighter fuel to bring them more in line with their roles
Greatly reduced Redeemer fuel tank size. Greatly increased Starfighter fuel tank sizes.
- Starfighter Weapon Balance Polish Pass
Increased rate of fire of Ballistic Gatlings and reduced damage per hit while reducing the fixed assist. Greatly increased the damage of the Ares Ion laser cannon while greatly reducing the fire rate and increasing capacitor usage per shot.
- Starfighter Movement, Thruster, and death Sounds polish pass
- Redeemer Polish Pass
Removed weapon groups from the Redeemer so that remote turret can be controlled with left mouse button. Updated control panels in AEGS Redeemer Habitation room. Added locked text to locked panels. Audio Polish pass.
- Fixed an issue causing ships on landing pads ending up in an “unknown state” for location
- Fixed multiple issues causing players to be unable to loot the belongings from the personal inventory of a downed player
- Fixed an issue causing the New Babbage commons garage to be blocked by a tree
- Redeemer Turrets should no longer pitch more than intended which caused wild behavior
- Killing a security guard with the intro Infiltrate / Defend should now correctly fail the mission
- Orison AI Guards should now engage players with an active Crime Stat
- Fixed an issue causing Illegal Monitor Missions to not spawn on planet security posts
- Textures on the outside of the Grim HEX hospital should no longer appear corrupted
- Fixed an issue causing it to be very difficult to fit a medical gurney through the hospital airlock at Grim HEX
- Fixed 1 Client Crashes
- Fixed 1 Server Crash
- Alpha 3.15.0 PTU.7782190 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0b PTU.7790620 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0c PTU.7793221 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0d PTU.7799372 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0e PTU.7800245 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0f PTU.7800245 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0g PTU.7804298 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0h PTU.7806000 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0i PTU.7810005 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0j PTU.7812585 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0k PTU.7814123 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0 PTU.7814123 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0l PTU.7818165 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0m PTU.7822079 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0n PTU.7835451 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0q PTU.7850324 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0r PTU.7858235 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0s PTU.7860358 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0t PTU.7862115 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0u PTU.7864040 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.0v PTU.7865275 Patch Notes
OPEN PTU 3.15.1
- Alpha 3.15.1 PTU.7868138 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.1b PTU.7871047 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.1c PTU.7874254 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.1d PTU.7875648 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.1e PTU.7876811 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.15.1f PTU.7877541 Patch Notes