Alpha Patch 3.20.0 has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.20.0-PTU.8626634-8626731.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
- Audience: ETF (NDA)
- Regions: EU only
- Database Reset: Yes
- Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- Pledge Copy: Disabled
- Starting aUEC: 1,000,000
The current build is under NDA.
Please log out then back in on the issue council site to see the Evocati environment there. Please make sure to only select the Evocati 3.20 environment when creating IC reports while the builds are Evocati only
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
Today’s Initial 3.20 PU publish will be hyper-focused on Stability. This will most likely be a limited playtest tonight where we will need to take the PTU down this evening. With this build we are not collecting feedback on Features but will be processing IC reports as they arrive.
Important Note: Please only set your initial spawn to Orison. Setting it to another location or going to another location in the PU and leaving will most likely brick your account for this PTU test until you recopy!
As always, there are partial implementations for certain new features that we are not collecting bugs and feedback on just yet as any issues are most likely due to partial implementation.
- Seraphim Station
- Automated Cargo Transfer and New Cargo Packing System
- Hull C
- New Salvage Missions
- Wheeled Vehicle Handling Improvements
- DGS – PU – User accounts can be blocked from loading into the PU resulting in 30018 errors (if loading into any zone But Orison)
- Stanton – Stations – Transit / Locations – Elevators – All elevator panels are non-functional and do not display correctly in Hangars & Habs area (Affects many locations but should be ok at Orison and Seraphim)
- PU – Stanton – Area 18 – Inventory – Equipped items are lost after dying in the landing zone
- PU – Armor – Actor / Inventory – Double clicking or right clicking and selecting equip on helmets while wearing leg armor equips an armor box rather than the helmet (lol)
- PU – Beds – Camera / Actor / Animation – When getting out of bed, the player character’s camera will shake/snap
- Stanton – PU – Medical / Locations – Player can’t purchase or interact with pharmacy store in the hospital.
- Stanton – UI / Inventory – Player cannot load the UI for Inventory inside the Clinic area
- There are quite a few known issues and this will be updated when time permits
- MISC Hull C – Stanton – Locations/ArcCorp – Port Tressler – Ships / Vehicles – Misc Hull C Cargo can get stuck in unusuable state, cannot be sold and cannot finish loading
- ASOP – Ships – Vehicles – Clicked to “Store” ship at ASOP but it was “Destroyed”
- Vehicles – Players and items can fall through the bottom deck of the Redeemer
- Reclaimer – Vehicles – Stanton – Reclaimer bridge elevator interaction missing
- Ghost Hollow – aUEC terminals at Ghost Hollow can get stuck on rebooting if the Comm Array is connected and the player presses “Authorize” on the aUEC terminal
- Performance – Client Performance drops around Ghost Hollow
- Mission Content – UGF – AI Counter will drop to 0 after streaming location in and out again
- Vehicles / GFX – Client FPS will drop as long as players are inside of the cockpit of the Drake Cutlass series
- The Carracks main elevator will get locked in place and begin to spin indefinitely after spamming the floors for a few minutes
- Vehicles / Ships / Locations – Force killing the client gives players the option to duplicate ships
- GrimHEX – Dumpers Depot – Art / Locations – The Dumper’s Depot within GrimHEX has a VisArea that allows players to clip inside of location.
- Vehicle Maintenance Services – Ship repair doesn’t happen but still charges you
- Landing Pads – Multivehicle / Shopping – Refuel, repair, and rearm services unavailable when landed
- Multiple Locations – ASOP Terminal / Ships – When storing a ship, the ASOP terminal will set the ship status to “Claim” instead of “Retrieve.”
- Exploit / Ships / Vehicles / Game Code / Multiplayer – When two Players Salvage a Ships Hull simultaneously the Hull will recover and be infinitely Scrapeable
- Inventory / Personal Inventory – Inventory can enter a state of becoming unresponsive, preventing the player from being able to eat or drink
- All Locations – All Shopping Kiosks – BackEnd Services / Engineering – Transaction Failure – While buying or selling items there’s a chance a transaction error will occur
- AI / Art – VFX – Hostile AI bullets visually clip through walls
New ship & vehicle
- Alpha 3.20 EPTU.8576403 Arena Commander Master Modes Limited Playtest
- Alpha 3.20 EPTU.8612213 Arena Commander Master Modes Limited Playtest 2
- Alpha 3.20 EPTU.8626731 Stability Limited Test
- Alpha 3.20.0 EPTU.8644609 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 EPTU.8663969 Patch Notes
WAVE 1 & 2
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8671107 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8677155 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8680168 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8684108 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8686278 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8695779 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8698328 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8699905 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.20.0 PTU.8701927 Patch Notes