Star Citizen Patch 3.13.0
Alpha Patch 3.13.0 has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.13.0-PTU.7157073.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled (This release will come with a Reputation wipe)
Pledge Copy: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- As of the 3.13.0 Evocati release, we will now be using the updated Issue Council for in game issues related to Evocati builds. The updated issue council will fall under the same NDA rules.
- We have set up a feedback thread and link to the new IC here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/AVOCADO/forum/84096/thread/testing-3-13-0-on-new-issue-council
- Cave Entrances
- Ship to Ship Docking
- Reputation UI
- New Quantum Sensitive and Timed Delivery Missions
- SDF Shields
- Pushables T0
- Ship Naming
- Force Reactions – Staggers
- UI will display 0/0 active members in audio channel even when players are connected
- Players will have UEC deducted when purchasing food/drink items but will not receive the items
- Client can crash when broadcasting beacons
- Leaving a trolley in a door way will clip through the floor erratically and can kill players
- Docking with a moving ship lags behind, causing a large snap into the docked position
- Actor falls out ship when exiting moving merlin/connie
- Docked merlin enter interactions don’t show when constellation is moving
- Users get stuck on searching for match on all game modes after their initial EA game
- It is possible for the player to clip through the derelict geometry and fall through the moons surface
- Untextured object covers Daymar cave entrances
- The Player is unable to Sell Personal Inventory using the Pembroke Armor
- Bounty Hunter missions are rewarding no reputation
- The buy interaction does not appear for multiple entity types
Vehicle Names and Serial Numbers
Adding the ability for certain ships that display custom player-assigned names on the side of their ships. This will appear multiple times, printed on the ship hulls. Special serial numbers will also be shown, and all other ships will have unique serial numbers displayed, to identify them in the universe. In this current build in Evocati, only the 600i has naming functionality on the PTU website.
Ship to Ship Docking v1
Adding the ability to for the Merlin snub ship to dock and undock within the Constellation, along with guidance mode UI to ensure correct alignment during the docking process. Players will be able to use the autoland system and manual flight to dock. To take off from the constellation, press the landing gear keybind (default N). To start the docking process, target the Constellation then hit the landing gear keybind (default N) to initiate the docking UI. You can do the same to dock with another player’s Connie but you will need to request permission to dock and have that player approve it after initiating the docking UI with their ship.
Reputation – UI Implementation
This feature adds the addition of a new mobiGlas app that will give players insight into their reputation with the important NPCs and organizations they have interacted with. This will also include a total list of reputation ranks, including those that have been completed and the ones they’re actively working on.
Object Push & Pull
Mechanic allowing players to grab some larger objects and move them around an environment by either pushing or pulling them. The initial implementation will have usable trolleys that players can find in the world at space station cargo decks and underground facilities.
Mounted Gun Aiming T0
Further expanding the player’s arsenal by allowing them to take control of a mounted gun on either a vehicle or the ground. These weapons will offer greater firepower and stability at the cost of mobility. With the initial implementation, players can find these scattered around junksites and underground facilities.
Caves entrances – Drive-in & Sinkhole
Adding two new cave entrance types to the PU. The ‘drive-in’ entrance will allow players to enter using a ground vehicle, while the ‘sinkhole’ entrance will require players to enter and exit using a ship. These new entrances will replace some of the existing cave entrances.
Refinery Station Non-Commercial Room Overlays
Introducing new non-commercial overlays to the entry areas of refinery stations to add more variety and better suit the theme.
Stanton system polish
Visual improvements for all of the Stanton system which includes updating assets, object presets, planet painting, and the global data of all planetary bodies.
Degnous root Harvestable
Addition of the harvestable Degnous root which is a macroalgae found in the shallow coastlines of Hurston.
Force Reactions T2
Updates to the Force Reactions system to add staggers that will happen based on the severity of received force, causing a player to stagger in the direction of received force. The distance and duration of a stagger increases relative to the received force until the force is great enough to trigger a knock down instead. When staggering into a wall without a weapon, the character will raise their hands, or shoulder (depending on direction vs. surface) to momentarily brace / halt themselves. G-force blackouts are now experienced by actors attached to something in the ship interior (usables, ladders, operator seats, weapon mounts etc.) and actors in prone front or prone back.
Implementing improvements including the use of particles with signed distance fields (SDF) to allow shields to more closely conform to the shape of the vehicle, allowing better visibility at distance, creating clearer visual cues that the shield is being damaged, and its overall health.
Mining sub-components will allow players to customize their lasers to suit specific jobs and encounters. For example, some will make mining easier, some will make it faster, and some will have great stat boosts at the cost of serious trade-offs elsewhere. These can be purchased in game in shops on refinery decks.
Law System Improvements
Updates to the Law System include proxy crime when one person on board a ship commits a felony and the option to hide notifications and criminal rating updates. Option to hide notifications & criminal record tracking. Update the “Unmonitored” bounty marker when Bounty spends UEC. Update the “Unmonitored” bounty marker when bounty’s mobiGlas remains in use for a period of time. Marker will be updated when the Bounty Destroys the ship/kills a player/AI. Update marker when the Bounty dies or is killed (not arrested).
Quantum Sensitive Cargo Delivery Missions
Addition of local delivery missions that have quantum sensitive cargo which will explode and damage ships if taken into quantum. Timed Multi-Drop Delivery Missions
Ships and Vehicles
Aegis Gladius Visual Updates
We have made many changes to updates to increase the visual standards of the Aegis Gladius. This includes many level of detail, decal, geometry, material, and paint changes inside the cockpit and on the exterior of the ship. Smoothed Ramp Collision proxies for ships to help pushables and vehicles on them Removed access to Carrack and MOLE turrets when landing gear deployed/landed to prevent clipping issues
Weapons and Items
Equipable Med Pen
Replaces the previous functionality of immediately using a fps consumable (to heal or oxygenate). Medical Pens are equipped by pressing the consume action (C key), or by interacting with a pen and selecting the “Equip” interaction, or when selecting a pen from the FPS Consumable Quick Select Wheel Pen use on self is triggered by clicking mouse1 (left mouse button), after which the pen is automatically discarded (dropped). FPS Consumable Quick Select Wheel can be opened by holding the C key. Medical Pens can be holstered (re-attached to the suit attachment) by holding R, or by selecting the holster action from the FPS Consumable Quick Select Wheel. Medical Pens can now be interacted with in the same manner as other equippable carryables (e.g. grenades, weapons etc.) via the interaction system, and can be carried, equipped, inspected and stowed.
User folder location change
With this update, the USER folder structure has changed a slight amount. This adds a couple of extra layers of subfolders inside the original USER folder compared to previous releases and will require controls and other settings to be moved to the new location if you save custom user folders. User folder location change: -install-USERClient
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed multiple asteroids and rocks in areas inside and out of Grim Hex where players could clips through them and get stuck
- Fixed low gravity that was occurring inside some of the underground facilities
- Players should no longer be wrongly awarded ” Ace ” and ” Killing Spree ” when killing only 1 or 2 enemies in Arena Commander
- Replace me ball should no longer be present at the Customer Service in Trade & Development Division of Area18
- Fixed multiple areas around seats on refinery decks where players could get stuck
- Fixed multiple Visarea issues around New Deal in Lorville
- There should no longer be any chairs inside of tables at Grim Hex
- There should no longer be missing barstools at bar counter in Grim Hex
- Fixed geometry around Miles Eckhart that allowed players to get stuck between the table and the wall
- Fixed an issue causing windows and glass displays to become blurry when the player is very close to them
- Fixed 1 Client crashes
- Fixed 3 Server crashes
Patch List 3.13
- Alpha 3.13.0 PTU.7157073 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0b PTU.7170917 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0c PTU.7182600 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0d PTU.7187036 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0e PTU.7203937 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0f PTU.7216703 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0g PTU.7222941 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0h PTU.7237208 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0i PTU.7240320 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0 PTU.7240320 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0j PTU.7257687 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0k PTU.7266741 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0l PTU.7274064 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0m PTU.7281044 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0n PTU.7286501 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0o PTU.7293148 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0p PTU.7296226 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0q PTU.7300019 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0r PTU.7307361 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0s PTU.7319707 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0 LIVE.7319707 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.0t PTU.7334707 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1 PTU.7358666 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1b PTU.7369595 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1c PTU.7388528 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1d PTU.7390409 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1e EPTU.7394908 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1e PTU.7398642 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1f EPTU.7403561 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1f PTU.7413748 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1g PTU.7419525 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1h PTU.7419804 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1i PTU.7421225 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1j PTU.7426287 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1k PTU.7445322 Patch Notes
- Alpha 3.13.1l PTU.7491200 Patch Notes